New admissions from Class Nursery to XII are strictly on the basis of an entrance test to be held twice in a session i.e. From 1st October to 30th November or 1st February to 31st March. Number of seats are declared as per the vacancies decided by the Administration.
1. Students taking direct admission in Class X of XII must produce affidavit (notarized) declaring reason for changing school.
2. Admission is open to all boys and girls irrespective of caste, creed or social status who are mentally and physical fit having attained the age of 4 years.
7. Students migrating from other school must submit Transfer Certificate/ School leaving Certificate and progress report from the previous school. In case of fresh admission, birth certificate from local competent authority is valid.
6. Visitors are informed that Smoking and Drinking is Strictly prohibited in School Campus.
5. For Class Nr. Students the birth Certificate must be issued by panchayat secretary or competent authority.
4. Students other than CBSE board must get migration certificate.
3. Application forms for registration / admission to all classes are available at school office.
8. Registration does not guarantee admission.
9. The Principal reserves the right of granting or refusing admission to anyone who seeks admission to the school.
10. It is mandatory for every student to achieve 75% attendance, failing which the student will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
11. Parents can send enquiries through our website too.
12. Entrance fee charges Rs. 1500/- including prospectus.
1. If a child is withdrawn during the school session, a prior one month notice in writing for the withdrawal must be given, failing which fee for the ongoing quarter will be charged.
2. Those who plan to leave after the academic session should inform the school in writing before 30th December, failing which the Security money will lapse.
3. Transfer certificate will only be issued and security deposit released on the clearance of all school dues. Transfer certificate will be issued within five days and security refund within a month of the request .
4. Duplicate SLC/Report Card /Certificate etc. will be issued on payment of Rs. 300/-
5. Parents should apply for SLC before 1st March. Failing which Tuition fee and Boarding charges for that quarter or session must be paid.